Sunday, October 3, 2010

The lost ice cream truck :(

Hear the music, and it's time to get a treat. The ice cream truck is a popular American icon that makes people, especially young kids veryy happy. I remember getting ice cream after playing a soccer or a baseball game, and hearing it drive around my neighborhood. My brother and I would sprint around the corner so we wouldn't miss it! I love the idea of the ice cream truck; looking at the menu on the side never knowing which flavor to get this time and ordering at the window. Overall i like the idea of food on wheels.
The ice cream truck never drives around during the summer anymore. I hardly ever see them around! Is this for a healthier America? or am i just missing them. Maybe frozen yogurt has taken over.

No comments:

Post a Comment