Thursday, September 23, 2010

Collected Inspiration: First step


 I chose these images because I feel they identify with a sustainable market. These items are products I would purchase and not immediately throw away.They are objects that can be collected or reused. The burlap package selling granola bars is reusable, and the perfume bottles can be refilled.I am interested in reaching out to this market in terms of graphic design,package design, and design in social spaces. One problem I need to look into is cost, and who is willing to buy these products. 

The second to last image was taken by a friend in Argentina. It appealed to me because they created a beautiful display for their clothes which they hang to dry (something we aren't used to here)-and i just liked the color pallet

No comments:

Post a Comment